.

.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Insecurity


From Since I was a little girl to up until recently, i always had someone i looked up to, someone i wanted to be like,act like, dress like,talk like. 

I wanted to change my hair color all the time, wanted to be skinny, i wore colored contacts for awhile bc i didn't like my eye color, i've tried covering up my freckles,wanted a bigger bust size...the list goes on and on.
As I have been praying for God to help me with my insecurities He has revealed to me pretty quickly that I cannot compete with this sinful world with works of the flesh. 

Today society shows more things on the internet, magazines, movies, and even in public that degrades women(and men) and we feel like we have to compete with that. 
 I AM DONE COMPETING! And with God's help, ladies we can overcome the approval addiction that is instilled in us. 
Bc God made YOU the way He wanted you.
 And if you ask Him to He will bless you with a man that loves you for you and your love for Him.
 Take care of your temple and remember "you are fearfully and wonderfully made" psalm 139:13-14 


   





A Virgin, A Queen, A Harlot, A Slave, A Purpose! Mary,Esther,Rahab and Hagar! From the greatest of these to the least of them,God created these woman for His purpose! No matter what you have done or haven't done, God can use ALL!
-Exodus 9:16


No comments:

Post a Comment