.

.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting in shape!!

Day1: July 10 .The day you actually decide to buckle down and eat clean and after you just ran your first 4 miles without stopping in two years!!!! someone has to stop by and bring you blackberry cobbler and blue berry pie!!! I have to eat it, bc it would just be rude not to and that's just what kind of sweet and thoughtful person I am!!  just a SMALL piece! -the sugar addict







Day 3: July 13 .It's amazing how just little changes make a, HUGE difference!! it's only been two days since I decided to give up any Cokes (even diet) and sugary drinks. I've drank 10 bottles of water total for the past two days and can tell a huge difference!! I feel so energized, hydrated, and refreshed!!! Of course this is just a start! Cheers to taking care of our temples!!  lol 
Here is a picture of Ryan's 60 day transformation just by eating and drinking clean!!
Am I a blessed lady or what!!!? Proud of Him!!



Day 5. July 15 .God is soo GOOD!!! I finally got to run 5 miles for the 1st time in 4 years!!!!! And proceeded to have enough energy to sprint the last 100 yrds! Praise the Lord!!! I feel the best I have felt in years!!!! It may not seem like such a big deal to some but I have not been able to run for very long nor fast bc of my knee surgery and it not being strong. After I prayed over it tonight, that God would make me able to give Him my best tonight , He answered my prayer.not one time did my knee give out or hurt!!!!!! Gosh I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))) God even cares about the smallest things!! So happy that He has blessed me with the ability to run!! It's my therapy!
Look at my pinterest to see more nutritional facts!!! http://pinterest.com/shelbibaywatson/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment