.

.

Friday, July 19, 2013

"Crazy Love" Book by Francis Chan

I read a new book in the past month and it really challenged my walk with Christ and helped me open my eyes to a lot of things and changed me. It's called Crazy Love by francis chan.
 I heard Francis speak for the first time ever at a conference called "Passion (2013)"  it is held at the Georgia dome every year around new years.
I heard about his book through a friend in our college group at church and asked to barrow it. (Now if you grew up with me, you would have a common knowledge that I DO NOT READ! and you can probably tell by how bad my grammar is and all of my other errors.ha ) I was intrigued by Francis' message in January and wanted to hear more!!!  Francis chan sermon at passion 2013
I really encourage you to read this book, if it convicts you, follow that and be willing to be challenged and not to settle for lukewarm Christianity!







I'm on his next book "forgotten God" just finished the first chapter so i can't really tell you much about it yet.(i'm a slow reader) But I will definitely give a review on it when i finish it!!!
If you want to know what bible  use, i just bought a NIV Woman's Study Bible. Published by Thomas Nelson. The Best Bible I've ever had! and Best money I've ever spent!!! It has an outline, commentary, highlighted facts about women in the bible,maps and concordance. Highly recommend it for ladies!
Mine is pink just like this! LOVE IT!:) they are on sale now for half the price for what i paid for it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment